Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ez Pz Fluffy Clouds Nail Art

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 
I'm back again with some cuter than I expected new nail art for you! 
Fluffy Little Clouds! 


I was kinda dry out of inspiration and really loved this Wet n Wild Blue so I just slapped it on my finger tips, going for a normal solid color look. But once it was on, I started getting more in the mood of spring and went all out for something fresh and fun. 


The clouds were actually super easy, for how nice they turned out. My Favorite kind of nail art = Easy! I just took a bigger ball dotting tool and made clusters of dots until you get a nice fluffy blob! 


Zoom out and Voila! Clouds! I think the most important thing about this is the cloud spacing. I was going for a more cartoony look so i spaced them out evenly at a diagonal to one another. 


I showed my co-worker and she said next time I should do sheep. :P I love that idea! Just wondering how to execute it. Something a'la Shawn the Sheep would be awesome! 


Lacquer List: 
Wet n Wild - I need a Refresh-Mint 
Sephora by OPI - A-ha! Moment 


I know its just simple but I hope you all like it <3 

Thanks for reading! 
-wanyachu

5 comments:

  1. This looks so cute and like it took forever to do! Yes, do sheep. I love sheep! Baaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Have just painted my nails blue - so I'll have to give this look a go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the clouds!!!! so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKIN LOVE CLOUD JC CAYLLEN WILL LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FREAKIN LOVE CLOUD JC CAYLLEN WILL LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete